Now is the time to plan your Summer playground! Not sure where to start? Let us guide you through our 5 Step Process:
Step 1: Fundamental Factors
During this step, you need to determine the purpose of your new playground.
• What is the budget for this project?
• What are the dimensions of the space for this project?
• What is the age range of the children who will use the equipment?
• How many children should the playground accommodate at once?
• What other factors need to be included in this project? (e.g. Surfacing, installation, site amenities)
Step 2: Design
Once you have established what your essential factors are, let’s start designing!
• Do you want a traditional style playground, a fully accessible structure, nature inspired or a modern design?
• Do you want a variety of freestanding play components throughout the site? (Bouncers, swings, teeter-totters)
• What colors would you your playground to be? Would you like your playground to match your school colors? Do you have a significant sponsor that would like the playground to match their logo? Anything is possible!
Step 3: Budgeting
• Once we have finalized your playground design, it’s time to start securing finances. If your budget is already in place, fantastic! If not, let us help you apply for grants, start fundraiser initiatives or explore our playground financing option.
Step 4: Placing the Order
• Congratulations! Your efforts have paid off and now it’s time to order your playground! From time of confirmation of order to delivery is upwards of 12-14 weeks, so be sure to order early to ensure your playground can be installed in the Spring.
Step 5: Installation
• It is time to break ground on your new playground! Now the FUN begins!