TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Any returns must have proper authorization in advance. All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Orders under $60.00 are subject to a $12.00 minimum charge.
- All orders are checked prior to shipment. Title passed to purchaser upon acceptance by shipper or carrier. Any damage during shipping is the responsibility of the carrier, and all claims for loss or damage during shipping must be filed with the carrier. Northland Recreation Supply passes along the Child Works warranty to you, which is as follows:
We warrant to the purchaser of the plastic component(s) and Child Works component(s) that it will be free from defects in material and workmanship, not including wear and tear, for one (1) year from the date of shipment.
If the plastic component(s) fail to meet this warranty, we may either repair or replace it at our discretion, with freight paid by the purchaser.
Consequential damages are not covered and our liability is limited to the defective part. Any failure will not be cause for extending the duration of this warranty.
Our warranty obligations do not apply to any plastic component(s) or Child Works’ component(s) which:
(1) is not properly installed, used, maintained, or repaired, or is modified other than pursuant to our instructions of approval:
(2) has been exposed to excessive wear and tear or vandalism, or
(3) has been subject to any other kind of misuse or detrimental exposure.
These are the exclusive remedies for claims based upon defects in or nonconformity of the plastic component(s) and Child Works’ component(s), whether the claim is in contract, warranty, tort (including negligence), or otherwise.
This is the purchasers’ only warranty.
NO IMPLIED OR STATUTORY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE WILL APPLY.
Warranty for the Slides and Hoods in the commercial section is as follows:
SPI provides a 10(ten) year limited warranty for all the SPI Polyethylene components. This warranty covers structural failure for the value of the product, not including freight charges or labor expense.
Warranty does not cover vandalism or cosmetic issues (such as color fading)