We service what we sell…
Northland Supply doesn’t just sell and install equipment; we service and maintain both what we sell and what they sell. If you need replacement parts, repairs, or audits on your play equipment done, we have staff ready willing and able to help you out in any way possible.
Northland Supply works with many different suppliers to provide parts for nearly every playground ever manufactured, wether the original supplier is still in business or not.
We can install any structure or item that we sell! We specialize in remote communities, too. So no matter how far away you are, we can come to you and help you install your playground equipment. Our service tiers include:
- Full Installation Service:
- We manage the complete installation from start to finish. We deliver the equipment, layout the footing, handle the concrete and gravel work, erect the structure, and complete it with sand, borders, and furnishings to your requirements.
- Supervised Installation Service:
- We have a certified, approved, playground installation specialist come to your site with the equipment, and he instructs your volunteers or staff in the proper installation of the playground equipment.
- Of course, we can simply provide the equipment and you can manage your own installation, also!
As playgrounds age, they require maintenance. It’s a fact of life just like with any other structure. We can send a certified installation / maintenance expert out to your structure, and review maintenance items that are needed, or see where attention is warranted. Our professional playground personnel do this for a living, and often can spot things the average person can’t. After all, the children and public’s safety is our number one concern!